DBCO-PEG4-NHS Ester reacts specifically and efficiently with a primary amine (e.g., side chain of lysine residues or aminosilane-coated surfaces) at pH 7-9 to form a covalent bond. The hydrophilic polyethylene glycol (PEG) spacer arm imparts water solubility and provides a long and flexible connection that minimizes steric hindrance involved with ligation to complementary azide-containing molecules.
- Wang X., et al. (2021). Equipping Natural Killer Cells with Cetuximab through Metabolic Glycoengineering and Bioorthogonal Reaction for Targeted Treatment of KRAS Mutant Colorectal Cancer. ACS Chem. Biol., 16 (4), 724-730. [PubMed]
- Wiener, J., et al. (2020). Preparation of single- and double-oligonucleotide antibody conjugates and their application for protein analytics. Sci Rep., 10 (1), 1457. [PubMed]
- Ahn, S.H., et al. (2020). Site-Specific 89Zr- and 111In-Radiolabeling and In Vivo Evaluation of Glycan-free Antibodies by Azide–Alkyne Cycloaddition with a Non-natural Amino Acid. Bioconjugate Chem., 31(4), 1177-87. [PubMed]
- Pack, J., et al. (2020). Site-Specific Antibody Conjugation Strategy to Functionalize Virus-Based Nanoparticles. Bioconjugate Chem., 31(5), 1408-16. [PubMed]
- Miller, A. L., et al. (2019). Rapid conjugation of nanoparticles, proteins and siRNAs to microbubbles by strain-promoted click chemistry for ultrasound imaging and drug delivery†. Polym. Chem., 10, 705-717. [Publishing]
- Huynh, V., et al. (2018). Competitive Affinity Release for Long-Term Delivery of Antibodies from Hydrogels. Bioconjugate Chem., 57(13), 3406-10. [PubMed]
- Nedrow-Byerst, J.R., et al. (2013). PSMA-targeted SPECT agents: mode of binding effect on in vitro performance. Prostate., 73(4), 355-62. [PubMed]