DBCO-NHS Ester, also known as ADIBO-NHS Ester or DIBAC-NHS Ester, is an amine-reactive building block used for modification of amine-containing molecule in organic media. It reacts with primary amines (e.g., side chain of lysine residues or aminosilane-coated surfaces) at neutral or slightly basic pH to form covalent bonds. Short spacer arm adds minimal mass to modified molecules (228.3 daltons).
This product is not recommended for labeling of proteins or any other biopolymers in aqueous buffers due to poor aqueous solubility.
- Halliday, G. M., et al. (2022). Chemoselective Bioconjugation of Amyloidogenic Protein Antigens to PEGylated Microspheres Enables Detection of α-Synuclein Autoantibodies in Human Plasma. Bioconjug Chem., Online ahead of print. [PubMed]
- Meyer, A.M., et al. (2020). Programmable Assembly of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Using DNA Origami. Nano Lett., 20(4), 2799-805. [PubMed]
- Christie, S.M., et al. (2020). Covalently Immobilizing Interferon-γ Drives Filopodia Production through Specific Receptor–Ligand Interactions Independently of Canonical Downstream Signaling. Bioconjugate Chem. 2020, 31, 5, 1362–1369, 31(5), 1362-69. [PubMed]
- Reed, S.A., et al. (2020). Efficient Sortase-Mediated Ligation Using a Common C-Terminal Fusion Tag. Bioconjugate Chem. 2020, 31, 5, 1362–1369, 31(5), 1463-73. [PubMed]
- Tao, W.A., et al. (2019). Identification and Quantification of Newly Synthesized Proteins Using Mass Spectrometry‐Based Chemical Proteomics. Mass Spectrometry‐Based Chemical Proteomics. [PubMed]
- Saikatr, M., et al. (2015). A Three-Arm Scaffold Carrying Affinity Molecules for Multiplex Recognition Imaging by Atomic Force Microscopy: The Synthesis, Attachment to Silicon Tips, and Detection of Proteins. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 137(23), 7415-25. [PubMed]
- Campbell-Verduyn, L.S., et al. (2011). Strain-promoted copper-free “click” chemistry for 18F radiolabeling of bombesin. Angew Chem Int Ed., 50(47), 11117-20. [PubMed]
A water-soluble labeling reagent with improved labeling efficiency.