DBCO-C6-NHS Ester is an amine-reactive building block used for modification of amine-containing molecule in organic media. The extended 6-carbon atom spacer arm drastically improves solubility of this reagent in commonly used organic solvents such as dichloromethane, chloroform, THF, and ethyl acetate. In addition extended spacer arm significantly improves derivatization efficiency and stability of conjugates.
This product has limited solubility in aqueous media and is not recommended for labeling of proteins or any other biopolymers in aqueous buffers due to poor aqueous solubility.
|Solubility||DMSO, DMF, DCM, THF, Chloroform|
|Appearance||White to slightly grey crystalline|
|Storage Conditions||-20C. Desiccate|
|Shipping conditions||Ambient temperature|
1. Sudipta, B., et al. (2015). Click Addition of a DNA Thread to the N-Termini of Peptides for Their Translocation through Solid-State Nanopores. ACS Nano, 9(10), 9652-9664.
2. Narayan, S.P., et al. (2015). The Sequence-Specific Cellular Uptake of Spherical Nucleic Acid Nanoparticle Conjugates. Small, 11(33), 4173-4182.
3. Kolmakov, K., et al. (2013). Polar Red-?Emitting Rhodamine Dyes with Reactive Groups: Synthesis, Photophysical Properties, and Two-Color STED Nanoscopy Applications. Chem. Eur. J., 20, 146-157.
4. Azagarsamy, M.A., et al. (2013). Wavelength-Controlled Photocleavage for the Orthogonal and Sequential Release of Multiple Protein. Angew. Chem., Int. Ed., 52(51), 13803-13807.
5. Sharma, A.K., et al. (2012). Enzyme-Linked Small-Molecule Detection Using Split Aptamer Ligation. Anal. Chem., 84(14), 6104-6109.
6. Welsh, J.D., et al. (2012). Platelet-targeting sensor reveals thrombin gradients within blood clots forming in microfluidic assays and in mouse. J Thromb Haemost., 10(11), 2344-2353.