Click-&-Go® Plus 532 Imaging Kit
Click-&-Go® Plus 532 Imaging Kit is an all-inclusive kit optimized for imaging alkyne-tagged biopolymers with yellow-fluorescent AZDye 532 Azide Plus. Azide Plus reagents contain a complete copper-chelating system in their structure, allowing for the formation of strong, active copper complexes that act simultaneously as both reactant and catalyst in the CuAAC reaction. This azide-copper complex reacts almost instantaneously with alkynes under diluted conditions. This unprecedented reactivity in the CuAAC reaction is of special value for the detection of low abundance targets, improving biocompatibility, and is also valuable for any other application where greatly improved S/N ratio is highly desired. Sufficient materials is supplied to perform at least 30 cell or tissue assays based on a total reaction volume of 500 µL.
Learn more about azide plus reagents.
- Bevilacqua, V., et al. (2014). Copper-Chelating Azides for Efficient Click Conjugation Reactions in Complex Media. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed,., 53, 5872-6. [PubMed]
- Su, Y., et al. (2016). All-In-One Azides: Empowered Click Reaction for in vivo Labeling and Imaging of Biomolecules hem. Commun.,, 10, 62185-8. [PubMed]
- Jiang, H., et al. (2014). Monitoring Dynamic Glycosylation in Vivo Using Supersensitive Click Chemistry. Bioconjugate Chem.,, 25, 698-706. [PubMed]
- Uttamapinant, C., et al. (2012). Fast, Cell-Compatible Click Chemistry with Copper-Chelating Azides for Biomolecular Labeling. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed,., 51, 5852-56. [PubMed]
- Gaebler, A.,et al. (2016). A highly sensitive protocol for microscopy of alkyne lipids and fluorescently tagged or immunostained proteins. J. Lipid. Res., 57, 1934-47. [PubMed]