Setting Up an Account
If this is the first time you place an order with us, you will need to set up an account with us. To do this, please email (preferred method) or fax to us the following information.
A signed purchase order form that includes:
- Your shipping and billing address, including an email address to send invoices. The invoice will be emailed to you unless it is specifically stated that the invoice needs to be sent to you by post mail or any method other than emailing.
- Contact person’s name, phone, and email address.
- International customers: If you have a FedEx account, please let us know so that FedEx can charge custom duties to your account instead of mailing bills to you. This will speed up the custom clearance process. Please let us know if you would also want us to charge delivery to this account.
Purchase Order Delivery Methods
- Email: Please send your email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online: You may use our online order system to place your orders.
- Fax: If you have a purchase order with your purchasing department, please fax it to us at (866) 717-2037. You may use your own order form, or download the order form we provide (in pdf format).
- Telephone: You may call us at (480) 584-3340 to place your order.
Generate a Quote
In order to generate a quote add all items that need to be quoted to shopping cart.
In shopping cart, choose shipping method and click on Generate a Quote.
We accept check, money order, wire transfer, and credit cards.
- Check or money order: Please make it payable to Fluoroprobes and send it to our mailing address
- Wire transfer: Please wire your payment to the bank account, provided upon request.
- Credit card: We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. If you are ordering online then you may enter the credit card information using our secure ordering system; otherwise please call us or fax to us the following information: (1) Card type, (2) card number, (3) expiration date, (4) card holder name and address, including city, state and zip code.
For international orders, you may contact your local distributors.International Distributors