Product Development Scientist
Click Chemistry Tools are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Product Development R&D Scientist who will participate in the development and evaluation of new protein and genomic material analysis. This position will also be responsible for conducting small scale proteins labeling, purification, QC testing and the execution of QC-related assay development experiments.
You will be working in reagent development and will support the development in projects working with our scientists and provide biophysical, biochemical or chemical background to the analysis of the sequencing by synthesis (SBS).
The ideal candidate has experience working with assay and product development practices in a commercial setting, verification and validation testing and product transfer activities (e.g. creates QC related documentation, leads QC technician training and troubleshoots QC data).
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in molecular/cellular biology, biochemistry and be knowledgeable in culturing techniques of various cells, and protein analytic techniques (SDS-PAGE, Western blot, ELISA).
- Knowledge and skills to conduct biochemical assays, interpret data, and suggest improvements.
- Product development experience including assay optimization, reagent development and transfer to production.
- Effective communication (oral and written), documentation (record keeping, lab notebook, reports, SOPs), organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of academic accomplishments (i.e., peer-reviewed publications and/or patents)
- Experience with protein characterization using analytical tools such as HPLC, protein conjugation chemistry & techniques.
- Experience with ÄKTA FPLC systems and UNICORN software.
Ph.D. in Biochemistry or a related field, or equivalent experience attained through industrial experience.
Email your CV, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
US citizens or permanent residents preferred, but H1B sponsorship might be provided.